12th Night Shtuff..

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 29, 2008
      Ok then--I'll be setting up the Guild table in the hall where all the
      rapier activity will be going on for Saturday---I should be rolling in
      around 10am. Please bring anything you have for display to me
      there--be sure to pick it up around 5pm which is the end of the
      display time.

      I'd also love it if someone would man the table in their "free"
      time---but I'm not holding my breath!!

      Brigit
    • jeffery@mind.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 29, 2008

        Well, we will be there from AnTir  ;)    Please note that Saturday mornings class is scheduled to start at 9:30.  I will be pushing to start as soon as possible as there is a lot of material to cover.  Be there early.

        Lessingham

        On Mon 12/29/08 10:20:00 PM , "Brigit" brigitgoddess1@... sent:
        Ok then--I'll be setting up the Guild table in the hall where all the
        rapier activity will be going on for Saturday---I should be rolling in
        around 10am. Please bring anything you have for display to me
        there--be sure to pick it up around 5pm which is the end of the
        display time.

        I'd also love it if someone would man the table in their "free"
        time---but I'm not holding my breath!!

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        RoyalGuildofDefense-digest@yahoogroups.com
        RoyalGuildofDefense-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 30, 2008
          Lessingham and others--

          I really won't be able to make it before 10am (the hall doesn't even
          open until then, so I don't think they will let those of us coming in
          Saturday morning any earlier) so please leave your materials with
          someone who can identify me--and can then bring it to me when they see
          me arrive in the hall you will be teaching in--since that is where the
          Guild table will be. Or--you could leave it UNDER the designated
          table where I can find it (be sure that it has your name on it) The
          same goes for anyone else who wants to be sure to be in Lessingham's
          class from the beginning but has items for the table.

          Thanks!!

          Brigit

          --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, jeffery@... wrote:

          > Well, we will be there from AnTir ;) Please note that Saturday
          > mornings class is scheduled to start at 9:30. I will be pushing to
          > start as soon as possible as there is a lot of material to cover. Be
          > there early.
          > Lessingham
          > On Mon 12/29/08 10:20:00 PM , "Brigit" brigitgoddess1@...
          > sent:
          > Ok then--I'll be setting up the Guild table in the hall where all
          > the
          > rapier activity will be going on for Saturday---I should be rolling
          > in
          > around 10am. Please bring anything you have for display to me
          > there--be sure to pick it up around 5pm which is the end of the
          > display time.
          > I'd also love it if someone would man the table in their "free"
          > time---but I'm not holding my breath!!
          > Brigit
          > (Yahoo! ID required)
          > To change settings via email:
          > RoyalGuildofDefense-digest@yahoogroups.com [3]
          > RoyalGuildofDefense-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com [4]
          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          >

          > Links:
          > ------
          > [3] mailto:RoyalGuildofDefense-digest@yahoogroups.com
          > [4] mailto:RoyalGuildofDefense-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
          > [6] http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Cerridwen Coedwig
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 8, 2009
            Brigit wrote:
            > Ok then--I'll be setting up the Guild table in the hall where all the
            > rapier activity will be going on for Saturday---I should be rolling in
            > around 10am. Please bring anything you have for display to me
            > there--be sure to pick it up around 5pm which is the end of the
            > display time.
            >
            > I'd also love it if someone would man the table in their "free"
            > time---but I'm not holding my breath!!
            >
            > Brigit

            I sat kinda next to it for a few hours. Does that count?

            Cerridwen de still not done with that @#$% doublet