Guildmaster Prize Announcement

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2008
      Be it known to all that we, The West Kingdom Royal Guild of Fence and
      his Ancient Guildmaster of Fence Doug Coronado and Guildmaster of Fence
      Nytshaed, do give leave and licence to our Provost Lord Geoffrey
      Lessingham, having contributed greatly to the enrichment of the Kingdom
      by sharing his time and knowledge of the art of defence, to play his
      Guildmasters Prize against all comers in the subtile mystery at these
      weapons. Single Rapier, rapier and dagger and cut and thrust with sword
      and buckler. In addition said Provost shall present instruction classes
      to all comers at said weapons systems.

      These are to give notice that our said Provost will be present the
      second and third day of January at West Kingdom Twelth Night to present
      said classes and perform and do his uttermost for the achievement and
      bearing away of the prize.

      Long Live the King and Queen of the West!
    • Edgar Branscum
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 10, 2008
        Huzzah!
        Bout time Lessingham (grin).  I wish I could be there to match blades with you, especially with the C&T.  Not that I tyhnk you will need it, but good luck anyway.

        Alaryn Acenstaeff
        Provost, WKGoD

[...]

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:RoyalGuildofDefense-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:RoyalGuildofDefense-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • jeffery@mind.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 11, 2008
          Thanks... Coronado has been threatening for years.

          Morozzo is my new love.... been working hard on it for a couple of years now.  My interpretation is finally starting to be showable.  THough I still have a long way to go as far as using it.  Sorry you can't make it.

          L. Geoffrey Lessingham - Provose WKRGoD

          On Wed 12/10/08 10:55:00 PM , Edgar Branscum evbranscum@... sent:

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 11, 2008
            Huzzah! and well done! Congratulations