Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Guild Table at 12th Night

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2008
         Hmmm, so since we have a room most of Saturday should the guild table be close to it?

         Just outside so people can be directed in?  At the other side of the event for the same purpose?

         Folks at the table will miss some pretty darn fine classes and happenings in the room the further
      it is away...

         No opinion here just thoughts occuring.

      Nytshaed

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2008
        -I thought it had already been decided we would be in the room/area
        with the classes---am I mistaken and it hasn't been decided?

        Brigit

        -- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Nytshaed\(Douglas

      • jeffery@mind.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 3, 2008

          Well,  I think I am going to be pretty darn busy.  But give me a corner and I will have some research papers and such to display.

          Lessingham

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 3, 2008
            In fact I think it's a requirement in my case ;)

            On Wed 12/ 3/08 10:51:00 AM , jeffery@... sent:

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 4, 2008
              Consider it done!

              Brigit