Guild Information Request

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2008

      I'm doing a little research project. If you are in the Principality
      of the Mists, and are a member of the West Kingdom Royal Guild of
      Defense (or are interested in more details), please contact me off
      this list.

      In Service,
      Staffan Arffuidsson,
      Provost, WKRGoD

      For those who don't know what the WKRGoD is, it is a Chartered Guild
      within our kingdom that is focused on learning and applying historical
      techniques into our rapier activities. The Guild web site can be
      found here: http://santiagosmagic.com/guild/