Falcon's Treaty Rapier Event...

  • Santiago
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2008
      Might as well go all out!

      The Falcon's Treaty Rapier Event (formerly Caer Darth Rapier Event) is
      on the Calendar once again! March 27th to 29th, at Ed Levin Park.

      It's become a regular event folks, and this year promises to be even
      more fun! We'll be having a variety of scenarios to play out,
      including, I hope, a torchlight tourney (still working on that one,
      but it's a goal for this year), a revisit of Nyteshade's Carravan and
      Tavern scenario played out at Cynagua/Mists War, and a variety of
      evening activities including a potluck/dinner on the Eric and a Bardic.

      For those of you who don't know already, by then I will be Baron of
      Darkwood, and I expect to get an opportunity to stir up some trouble
      with Vinhold and Westermark at this one! So obviously the more people
      who can make it, the more trouble we can get into, yes?

      Put it on your calendars now, and I look foward to seeing all of you
      out there!

      Santiago

      --
      Enter a World of Elegant Magic