Pavilion at Crown

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
      Just a reminder--bring your items for display to the A&S pavilion on
      Saturday morning--we will be making sure everything stays dry in case
      it is a rainy day. I will be daytripping and plan on arriving around
      9 or 9:30 am. I would like to have the table manned from 10am to 4pm.
      Staffan will be setting up a small eric out back of the pavilion for
      Historical Technique demos--please check with him if you are wanting
      to do one.

      I'm also looking for more items to display--especially Guild sashes
      (and hopefully their histories), nice doublets, bucklers, arms--maybe
      even a Guild badge?

      David will be offering Fencing 101 and Sword and Dagger class-stop by
      to find out the times--or to volunteer to help in any way. I'll bring
      a few extra chairs if you would like to sit with us out of the rain!!

      Brigit
    • Cerridwen Coedwig
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
        I can (finally!) say that we are indeed coming, so I will bring some
        pretties, including my sash with the sterling guild badge Draig made for
        me, and will do some table staffing.

        Cerridwen

        Brigit wrote:
        > <snip>I would like to have the table manned from 10am to 4pm.
        <snip>