Re: October Crown A&S Pavilion Shift

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2008
      David--

      Would it be asking too much to have you teach both?

      If so--how about the basic sword and dagger class? I could get a
      shout about it done--what would be a preferrable time? Early seems
      better than late since there is Roses and the final rounds. Drop me a
      private message and let's talk about it.

      Nyteshaed--I'm not sure when teardown of the A&S will be--I am not in
      charge of that. Probably late Sunday morning--early Sunday
      afternoon.Godrich has stated he is more than happy to have help with
      it whenever it happens, however.

      Please also drop me a private note--Let's see what we can come up with
      for a short schedule of classes--maybe a 101 AND the sword and dagger
      class?

      Staffan--be sure to let me know if you have any takers on your
      historical demos--wanna be sure we don't overlap in times here.

      Thanks!

      Brigit
      --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "David Coblentz"
      <dscoblen@...> wrote:

      > Brigit,
      > Eyba and I will be at crown on Saturday and Sunday and would be happy to
      > help with the pavilion. Apart from guard duties, and planning on
      fighting
      > in roses, I don't think we'll have a lot going on, and can hang out
      in the
      > pavilion a lot. I'd be happy to be available to help teach anyone who's
      > interested in learning about fencing. I could either help teach a
      fencing
      > 101 type class, or a basic Capoferro sword and dagger class.
      >

      > David
      >

      > On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Nytshaed(Douglas Leonard) <
      > nytshaed1967@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Brigit - neither my Lady nor I can attend Crown Sat, but I am
      > >
      > > open for Pavillion duty all but the short period of the White Scarf
      > >
      > > meeting on Sunday.
      > >
      > > Happy to help with teardown - any idea when that is likely
      to be?

      > > Nytshaed

      Fence.