Upcoming Prize

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2008
      Let it be known to all who profess arms that we, The West Kingdom Royal
      Guild of Fence and Ancient GuildMaster Sorcha Careman, do give leave and
      license to our Free Scholar, Michael the Gray, to play his Journeyman
      Prize against all Guild members and interested parties in the subtle and
      diverse mysteries of Rapier and Dagger, Rapier and Buckler and Case of
      Rapier.

      We hereby invite those interested to participate, witness and support
      Free Scholar Michael the Gray as he presents himself at Pavlok Gorod for
      the Newcomer’s Event being held the weekend of October 25-26 (Kodiak,
      Alaska), to perform and do his uttermost for the achievement and bearing
      away of the Prize.

      Long Live the King and Queen of the West!
      Sorcha Careman
      Ancient GuildMaster
      Lady GuildMistress