Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] War Banner?

  • Joyce Corder
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
      Last time I saw the rapier war banner,  Vicountess Bianca had it....but that was a while ago.

      Viola

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 19, 2008

        That would be me, I will send it down with Viscountess Caitriona to October Crown for display.

        Viscountess Bianca

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 20, 2008
          Thank you my lady! And I will send it home with the same...

          Brigit

          --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, Darlene Cullor