War Banner?

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
      Does anyone have possession or knows who has possession of the fencing
      war banner?

      Would it be possible to get it to the A&S pavilion for display at
      October Crown?

      We are also waiting to hear from members of the Guild to staff the
      pavilion for one-hour shifts from 10am to 4pm (that would mean the
      last shift would start at 3pm) on Saturday of Crown.

      Thanks!

      Brigit
    • Joyce Corder
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
        Last time I saw the rapier war banner,  Vicountess Bianca had it....but that was a while ago.

        Viola

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 19, 2008

          That would be me, I will send it down with Viscountess Caitriona to October Crown for display.

          Viscountess Bianca

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 20, 2008
            Thank you my lady! And I will send it home with the same...

            Brigit

            --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, Darlene Cullor