Re: Fwd: To All! Announcing the A&S Championship at October Crown!

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
      I've put out the call on the WestFence list--now I'll post here. We
      (The Guild) are scheduled to host the A&S pavilion for October Crown.
      I need volunteers for manning the pavilion as well as articles to
      display. Arms and fighting garb--spiffy bucklers--cool cloaks---Guild
      sashes of different ranks as well as their history, if any---books--etc.

      How about it folks?

      Brigit

      --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Staffan Arffuidsson"

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2008

        I'll help man the tent, as well as bring a bit to show.

        In Service,
        Staffan Arffuidsson
        Provost, WKRGoD

        --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Brigit"

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2008

          > --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Brigit"
          > <brigitgoddess1@> wrote:
          >
          > I've put out the call on the WestFence list--now I'll post here. We
          > (The Guild) are scheduled to host the A&S pavilion for October
          Crown.
          > I need volunteers for manning the pavilion as well as articles to
          > display. Arms and fighting garb--spiffy bucklers--cool cloaks---
          Guild
          > sashes of different ranks as well as their history, if any---books--
          > etc.
          >
          > How about it folks?
          >
          > Brigit

          //

          <arffuidson@...> wrote:

          > Greetings,
          >
          > I'll help man the tent, as well as bring a bit to show.
          >
          > In Service,
          > Staffan Arffuidsson
          > Provost, WKRGoD

          ==

          I do have the canvas for Destreza, and as well as my sash for the
          guild. I'll see hewhat I can bring.

          Ximon
          Preboste