Journeyman Prize for David

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2008
      BE IT KNOWN to all that profess arms that we, The West Kingdom Royal
      Guild of Fence and his Provost, Herre Staffan Arffuidsson, do give
      leave and license to our Free Scholar, Lord David Twynham, to play his
      Journeyman's Prize against all Journeymen in their subtle mystery at
      these iij weapons: rapier, rapier and dagger, and case of rapiers.

      These are to give notice that our said Journeyman will be present the
      13th day of September to perform and do his uttermost for the
      achievement and bearing away of the prize.

      Long Live the King and Queen of the West!