Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Re: [westfence] An Invitation

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008

        I suspect Fearghus would be more than happy to have us use

      the ventrilo server he has provided for the west Kingdom Warcraft

      group - all we need is a laptop and that WiFi you spoke of.

         Ventrilo is very easy to install and use and I would be happy to

      get anyone interested set up on their home computers before the

      event.

      Nytshaed

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008
        Lady GuildMistress--would you be willing to call a meeting at 12th
        Night?

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 4, 2008
          I think that it would be a great time for us to gather. With the other activities that we are trying to put together for an active presence on the calendar, I realistically see a guild gathering maybe twice a year, in between the other activities.

          Will we also be sponsoring a Guild table as we have for the last two years?

          I will start on an agenda to be covered and for commentary.

          It looks like maybe coordinating with Simon and Nytshaed to pull this together for the most access for the most guild members would be a possibility.
          Why don't the three of you get together and get back to me privately with what we have for more concrete possibilities from the autocrat.  If we need to maybe we can just gather around the Guild table.  Once we have something more established I'll make a more formal announcement.

          Thanks
          Sorcha
          LGM