October Crown A&S Pavilion

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2008
      We will be sponsoring the A&S pavilion
      at October Crown this year. You don't have to be a Guild member to
      participate or contribute. Hoping we can have a Fencing 101 class in
      addition to perhaps a roundtable discussion and one other class offering.

      This is a heads up to everyone in the Guild or not to let me know if
      you'd like to volunteer to sit the table in the pavilion or teach a
      short class (I'd like to see them be about 1/2 long as Crowns are
      always busy events) Also looking for books, sashes and weapons to loan
      for our table.

      Brigit
      Dean of Curriculm, Royal Guild of Fence