Congratulations on our new Free Scholar

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2008
      I am happy to announce the successful Playing of a Prize for Free
      Scholar for
      Catriona inghean ui Chionaodha at the Oerthan Summer Coronet this past
      weekend.

      May the joy of the dance of blades continue to bring you back to the
      field of honor.

      In Service,
      Sorcha Careman
      Lady Guildmistress
    • Cerridwen Coedwig
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21, 2008
        Congratulations!

        Cerridwen

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 22, 2008
          I agree, congratulation!

          It was fun fighting you!

          Staffan

          --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Beth Berry (Sorcha
          Careman)" <sorcha@...> wrote:

          > I am happy to announce the successful Playing of a Prize for Free
          > Scholar for
          > Catriona inghean ui Chionaodha at the Oerthan Summer Coronet this
          past
          > weekend.
          >
          > May the joy of the dance of blades continue to bring you back to
          the
          > field of honor.
          >
          > In Service,
          > Sorcha Careman
          > Lady Guildmistress

        • Mike
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 27, 2008
            Careman)" <sorcha@...> wrote:

            > I am happy to announce the successful Playing of a Prize for Free
            > Scholar for
            > Catriona inghean ui Chionaodha at the Oerthan Summer Coronet this
            past
            > weekend.
            >
            > May the joy of the dance of blades continue to bring you back to the
            > field of honor.
            >
            > In Service,
            > Sorcha Careman
            > Lady Guildmistress

            Congrats it is always fun fighting with you and I hope we may cross our
            blades again soon