Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Our newest Freescholar - Brendan McNeill O'Neill

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2008
      Congratulations Brendan.
      Well done!

      Sorcha Careman
      LGM

      Ximon el Martillo de Cordoba wrote:

      On the sunday of June 22nd at the June Crown event, scholar Brendan
      McNeill O'Neill has sucessfully played his prize for Freescholar! The
      candidate took on all comers using single sword against all forms.
      The members of the guild in attendance were Freescholars David
      Twynham, Eyba Larsdotter, Scholar Valentina de la Rouge, Journeyman
      Gabriella de Avila, guildmaster Nyteshaed and Provost Juan Santiago.

      I'd would like to thank Santiago for assisting me in
      marshalling the prize and David and Eyba for thier excellent input as
      well as their fighting knowledge and skill..To His Excellency Zaid,
      young Rebecca and Zigifried for participating in the bouts, their
      participation was really appeciated.

      In obtaining his Freescholar, Brendan McNeill O'Neill was given a a
      pin with badge representing the Guild of Defense. This pin was
      originally presented to me by Provost David Falcone and is now passed
      to Brendan.

      Congratulations!

      Ximon Martillo de Cordoba,Preboste