Stolen Sword Bag

  • Sean Kiernan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2008
      Please keep an eye out for Steaphen's fencing bag . . .

      Sean

      ======
      Hello my friends I recently had my sword bag stolen from my truck. I
      had just finished a demonstration, so I had many of my good fighting
      and demonstration swords in my bag. Please help me. If you see any of
      these posted anywhere for sale on the internet, please let me know.
      You can reach me at davenriche@yahoo. com [1] or by phone at
      408-857-0120.
      Thank you so much for taking the time to look at the list below.
      *Two Handed sword (zweihander) sword with read leather on handle
      by Paul Macdonald
      *Lutel hand and a half sword with read scabbard and black sword
      belt
      *A shorter hand and a half sword with brown leather covered
      handle
      *Cut and thrust sword with brown woven leather handle
      *Hand axe/tomahawk with light brown wooden handle with narrow
      spike on back of axe head marked m&m
      *Francesca throwing axe
      *Boarding axe with dark brown handle with lots of cut marks below
      the head and wide spike on back of axe blade
      *Bone handled knife with 10-12 inch long blade in brown leather
      sheath
      *Darkwood rapier with del tin flexible blade and brown wooden
      handle
      *Morrozo bucker with belt hook in the center of the bucker
      *Rebated rondel fighting knife
      *Bec di corbin (pole axe) from Museum Replicas
      *Wooden handled kitchen knife in a hand sewn black leather sheath
      Sincerely,
      Steaphen Fick
      Davenriche European Martial Artes School
      Steaphen Fick
      Davenriche European Martial Artes School
      davenriche@knight2d ay.com
      Flos every day to stay healthy!