Kingdom A&S

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008
      Kingdom A&S is right around the corner (June 14&15). I've been told
      there is still room for a couple more rapier classes (and if we have
      more than two, hey--maybe they will start a second track for us!).
      I'm really hoping we can have a class comparing the Masters--so far
      Staffan has expressed interest in presenting (Sorry Staffan--but can't
      remember WHO you were presenting)---Puck will be teaching 3 classes
      already--so if someone else were willing to present Capo Ferro that
      would be grand--we also have some folks out there working on other
      Masters--how about it, folks?

      Contact me directly if you are interested in the Masters Comparison
      class and I'll coordinate that--if you are interested in teaching
      anything else for the rapier track, contact the autocrats directly.
      Their link is on the website:

      http://arts-sciences.westkingdom.org/2008/tournament/index.html

      Please note--as of this morning (Thursday)--the new class schedule is
      not up yet--I have been assured it will be soon. The one on the site
      is from 2006. All other info on the site is current.

      Your friendly neighborhood rapier cheerleader,

      Brigit
      Dean of Curriculum, Royal Guild of Fence
    • Sean Kiernan
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008
        I will be teaching an intermediate class on Fabris consisting of:

        1. Using counter-postures to enter the measure
        2. The strengths of the sword and how they are used in finding the sword
        3. What constitutes obedience
        4. Attacks in time
        5. Hand parries
        6. Finding the sword when using "sword and dagger"

        This will be a follow-up to what Puck will be teaching.

        Niccolo

        Brigit <brigitgoddess1@...> wrote:
[...]

        Marketing Representative
        Northern Nevada Title Company
        775.530.6682
        www.nntc1.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31 8:01 AM
          Kingdom A&S is coming--June 12th to the 14th. Have you signed up to teach a rapier class yet? I know that Veronica will SHOWER you will love and affection if you do--and we'll all stand in AWE of your teaching prowess! Remember, we all learn from each other--but if no one teaches, we all suffer!

          Contact Veronica at:

          ksargen@...

          Let's see those helium hands!

          Message 4 of 4 , May 18, 2009
            Hey guys--so far we don't have anyone teaching any rapier classes at the Kingdom A&S the weekend of June 14. How about some of you talented folks that have never taught a class giving it a go? Those of us that have done them numerous times would LOVE to help with advice.