Missing Sword

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2008
      James the just Jack Silver type with perforated steel on the guard, 43
      inch blade with blue tape. Last seen at Santa Cruz fighter practice on
      4/17. was hoping it might turn up tonite... but sadly no luck. I'm
      hoping somebody picked it up by mistake thinking it was theirs but if
      anybody has any info on it, please contact me off list.

      YIS
      Alessio Kaine
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2008
        Oh--this IS a bummer! That would be the first time ever a blade has
        walked away from a Santa Cruz practice--here's hoping it was picked up
        by mistake--otherwise, I am sorely disappointed! (as I am sure you
        will be) Good luck locating it.

        Brigit
        (former RMiC, Santa Cruz rapier practice)

        --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Shane"
        <galadrial_kaine@...> wrote:

        > James the just Jack Silver type with perforated steel on the guard, 43
        > inch blade with blue tape. Last seen at Santa Cruz fighter practice on
        > 4/17. was hoping it might turn up tonite... but sadly no luck. I'm
        > hoping somebody picked it up by mistake thinking it was theirs but if
        > anybody has any info on it, please contact me off list.
        >
        > YIS
        > Alessio Kaine

      • Cerridwen Coedwig
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28, 2008
          I hope it turns up! I had a mask lost a few years ago that never came
          back, and now my spare old mask is on loan to *someone* as of about 2
          weeks ago, so I hope to retrieve it on Thursday. The mask is 20 years
          old and has "DieLowin-Albrecht" written on the tongue.

          Cerridwen