Cerridwen's Prize on Video

  • Cerridwen Coedwig
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2008
      Hi all.

      With great appreciation to David Twinham for posting it, I invite those
      who missed it, and those who wish to remember it again, to view my
      Journeyman Prize on video via this link.
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1906405210822493014&hl=en

      It is about 800MB and has most but not all of my fights.

      My gratitude goes out to everyone. You made that day special for me,
      from Her Majesty to my sometime student, our newest Youth Fencer,
      Connor. Thank you one and all.

      Cerridwen