Spring Collegium --time for the Guild to step up

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2008
      I have finally been able to find where to get info on the Spring
      Collegium in Sac on April 26th. The website is here:

      http://www.collegiumoccidentalis.org/

      One of the stated missions of this Guild is teaching the populace and
      our fellow fencers about the historical aspects of our game. As you
      can see at the website--there are NO fencing classes yet. The overall
      course schedule is quite thin still--so now would be a good time to
      volunteer to teach a class as it will be easier to get a time you
      would prefer in the schedule.

      Many, many possible classes that all of you could teach--Fencing 101
      hasn't been done in a while--you could teach what you've been learning
      about your chosen Master--a class on the life of courtiers as it
      relates to their fencing would be good--gosh--I could just go on in on
      listing ideas.

      So--consider this to be your official prodding! Let's help fill up
      this class schedule, folks!

      Brigit
      D of C