Announcement for a Prize-fight- Yukiko Hosokawa

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2008
      BE IT KNOWN to all that profess arms that we,
      The West Kingdom Royal Guild of Fence and its Journeyman, Xímon
      Martillo de Cordoba, in accordance with the guild
      charter, do hereby give leave and licence to our Freescholar,
      YUKIKO HOSOKAWA to play her Journeyman Prize against all and any
      attending Journeymen, Freesholars and scholars

      The following weapons to be used in said Prize fight will be;

      Rapier,
      Rapier with the buckler,
      Rapier and the dagger

      We also give notice that the candidate has chosen to display passages
      from the First Assault by Antonio Manciolino as an extra
      demonstration of her knowledge.

      This is to also give our notice that our said Candidate will
      present her prize fight at the Caer Darth Rapier Event on the
      29th day of March, in the year XLII to perform and do her uttermost
      for the achievement and the bearing away of the prize!

      We entreat any and all other members and guests of the Royal Guild
      of Fence
      to attend this Prize-fight to give encouraging words to the candidate
      in Her endeavour.

      LONG LIVE THE KING AND QUEEN OF THE WEST
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2008
        I'll be there.

        Staffan, Provost

        --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Ximon el Martillo de