Ladies Tournament at White Shield

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2008
      Since Santiago has let the cat out out of the bag...

      Yes--the Martillodores will be sponsoring a Ladies Tournament at White
      Shield this year.

      Inspired by the wonderful Ladies Tournament at Estrella, this will be
      a Swiss Five tournament. The champion of the tournament will go home
      with a beautiful (and deadly--not for use on the field!!!) dagger made
      by the Matilladores' own Godric of Tarnmist. (Thanks man!!) ALL
      entrants will be going home with a prize, however! We are asking all
      entrants to bring a bauble for the prize table. Not too
      expensive--but something you might like to take home at the end of the
      day yourself.

      We're hoping this tournament highlights the wonderful female fighters
      of this Kingdom--however--ladies from other kingdoms are welcome as well!

      Photos of the dagger can be seen in the Photos section of the
      Westfence Yahoo Group.

      So spread the word! Hope to see a fine turnout for both the Darkwood
      Rapier Championship AND the Ladies Tournament!

      Brigit the Chaste
      (formerly Brigit Thornwielder)
      Member of the Company of Martillodores
      Journeyman, Royal Guild of Fence