toys for tots final update 12-18-07

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2007
      *NOTE: This has been updated as of 16:00(4:00 pm) PST today*

      May I have a drum roll, please.

      We have collected well over what we did last year, folks.

      Last year we turned in 1,200 toys.

      THIS year we turned in ........

      2,617 !!!!!

      We are an AWESOME KINGDOM !

      Thank you all!

      Mistress Cassandra Chernakova, OP
      Baroness of Fettburg and Toys for Tots champion for the West

      =====

      I want to say my thanks to everyone who stepped up to the challenge
      through the year, It was always a great surprise to see people
      throughout the kingdom that I would've never thought of, come seek me
      out to ask how they could contribute to this.

      You all became REAL HEROES for the children this holiday season. and
      I am proud to say that I am from the WEST. My only regret in all this
      is, that I wish I was able to see the faces of those kids when they
      get their toys.

      Ximón Martillo de Cordoba, OP
      deputy Toymonger