Sashes for display

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2007
      I'd love to be able to display personal guild sashes for the 12th
      Night display--what I am envisioning is one (or more!) for each rank
      that receives them--with your name, when you received the rank--who
      gave you the sash--and any history associated with it--attached on a
      small piece of paper.

      Let me know if you'd like to display yours...

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2007
        Greetings!

        While I won't plan on displaying my sash at the table, as I will be
        wearing it, I will provide information regarding my Prize for it.

        In addition, I plan on bringing my library of WMA based books!

        In Service,
        Staffan

        --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Brigit"

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
          Brigit,
          I will be sending down my sash with Mistress Clare Elena de Montfort for display for your table.  I will have a short description of its origination along with it.
          Mistress Clare will be on the look out for the Guilds table.

          Sorcha Careman

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
            Fabulous! Thanks Sorcha.

            Anyone else?