Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] 12th Night

    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 3, 2007
       Chuckle - been a while since I had to correct this one...

        Please! please. please...shorten my name to 'Shaed rather than
      anything that could be confused with a title!

        Thank you my friends ! :)

      12th night is going to be wonderful this year!

      Nytshaed

      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 4, 2007
        Mind if we call you "Bruce" to keep it clear?

        Staffan "Bruce here teaches logical positivism. And is also in charge
        of the sheep dip." Arffuidsson

        --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Nytshaed\(Douglas

        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 4, 2007
          Grin :) . . .