Guild Banner?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
      I know that we still do not have an official guild device on register--
      but would it be possible to get the old banner that was kicking around
      for a while help identify and spiff up the Guild table for 12th Night?

      Who has it these days?

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007
        --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Brigit"
        <brigitgoddess1@...> wrote:

        > I know that we still do not have an official guild device on register-
        -
        > but would it be possible to get the old banner that was kicking
        around
        > for a while help identify and spiff up the Guild table for 12th Night?
        >
        > Who has it these days?
        >
        > Brigit
        ======
        I do not know who has it, but since I can't sit table,(will be stepping
        up to Queen's guard) I'd like to see if I can make one for the guild.

        I also may have the file of the intro to the Guild handout for the
        class I did at a collegium that I can make some copies of, but I will
        have to see if I can find it at home.

        Sorcha, please let me know about the banner design. I do not want to
        ruffle any feathers.

        Ximón
        Journeyman