Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Re: A&S table space available at 12th Night

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2007
          I and Yukiko are happy to take a shift at the Table.

         Having it staffed between courts is an excellent idea as it is pretty
      much sitting at an empty table with noone approaching during court from
      past experience.
          If times get solidified or even - "between X court and Y court" shifts, etc. please
      let us know and thank you for organizing this Brigit.

      Nytshaed
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 9, 2007
        OK--Yukiko and Nytshaed for the first shift between first and second
        court--anyone else? (How many courts are there at 12th Night? I
        can't recall...)

        Also--what shall we have on display? Different swords? Books? A
        flyer we can hand out?

        BRigit

        --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Nytshaed\(Douglas