Fwd: Teaching at Fall Collegium

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2007

      For those that are interested, I believe there might still be one or
      two class times available. Now is a great time to spread the
      knowledge to your fellow Western fighters!

      And, if you want to teach, but it isn't rapier based, no worries!
      Just ask Donata about the avalibility of class slots.

      In Service,
      Staffan Arffuidsson

      Dean of Curriculum,
      WKRGoD

      --- Dawn Malmstrom <dawn@...> wrote:

      It is getting close to Collegium time again and I am looking for
      volunteer teachers for October 20th down at the Aptos Academy in,
      oddly enough, Aptos (just south of Santa Cruz). This is a great
      teaching opportunity for those not in the area, Kingdom Collegium has
      not gone south in over a decade. For those willing to make the trek,
      there should be plenty of "fresh blood" to teach. If you are
      interested in teaching, please send me your full SCA name, class
      title, description, limit, fees (or what to bring).

      On a personal note, I may not be able to get back to you right away.
      I will be out of town for about a week. I will return your emails as
      soon as I can.

      I know some of you have already contacted me, thank you for your time
      and efforts.

      In Service,
      Donata