Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Congratulations...

  • Joyce Corder
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2007
      Congratulations my friend...very very well deserved

      Viola

      Tim Converse <santiago@...> wrote:
      Well, since Staffan doesn't seem to want to mention it himself (very
      humble that guy), I thought I'd mention that a little birdy (ie My lady
      wife Rose) told me that Staffan was given a Leaf of Merit at Purg this
      weekend for his exceptional service at Pennsic.

      Congratulations Staffan!

      Santiago

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2007
        Thank you all for your comments!

        Staffan

        --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, Joyce Corder
        <violacarrara@...> wrote:

        > Congratulations my friend...very very well deserved
        >
        > Viola
        >
        > Tim Converse <santiago@...> wrote:
        > Well, since Staffan doesn't seem to want to mention it
        himself (very
        > humble that guy), I thought I'd mention that a little birdy (ie My
        lady
        > wife Rose) told me that Staffan was given a Leaf of Merit at Purg
        this
        > weekend for his exceptional service at Pennsic.
        >
        > Congratulations Staffan!
        >
        > Santiago
        >

        > ---------------------------------

      • Puck Curtis
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28, 2007
          Hola,

          That's very well done Staffan!

          Puck

          <violacarrara@...> wrote:

          > Congratulations my friend...very very well deserved
          >
          > Viola
          >
          > Tim Converse <santiago@...> wrote:
          > Well, since Staffan doesn't seem to want to mention it
          himself (very
          > humble that guy), I thought I'd mention that a little birdy (ie My
          lady
          > wife Rose) told me that Staffan was given a Leaf of Merit at Purg
          this
          > weekend for his exceptional service at Pennsic.
          >
          > Congratulations Staffan!
          >
          > Santiago

          "Measure what is measurable, and make measurable what is not so."
          Galileo Galilei
          http://www.destreza.us/