Fall Collegium is just around the corner!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2007
      Greetings unto one and all,

      Fall Collegium is coming up fast! It will be in Aptos, CA on October
      20th. We need people to come out and pass along their knowledge of all
      things rapier. I am planning to teach a class on The Three Ways of the
      Dagger (believe it or not, I am using Meyer for this track). So, if
      you have a hankering to share your historical/ SCA/ costuming/
      philosophical based rapier knowledge come on down!

      Just send an e-mail to Mistress Donata (Chancellor of Collegium), or me
      (WKRGoD Dean of Curriculum), and we'll get you the chance to spread the
      love of the rapier!

      In Service to the West,
      Herre Staffan Arffuidsson
      Provost, WKRGoD