Successful Prize for Provost

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2007

      BE IT KNOWN to all within the Royal Guild of Fence that Journeyman Alaryn Aecenstaeff has successfully played his Prize for Provost at Oertha’s Coronet and Investiture this past Saturday the 21st of July.  There was a demonstration in all weapons forms with mixed styles meeting followed by a workshop presented by Alaryn as an introduction to George Silver.  His recognition and new status were presented in the court of Their Highnesses, Cyrus and Catriona, Prince and Princess of Oertha, that same evening.  Congratulations to Provost Alaryn, may your feet find a clear path along the rest of your journey.

      Sorcha Careman
      Ancient Guildmaster of Fence
      Royal Guild of Fence, KOW

    • Joyce Corder
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2007
        Huzah my friend,
        I was there in spirit....

        Viola

        BE IT KNOWN to all within the Royal Guild of Fence that Journeyman Alaryn Aecenstaeff has successfully played his Prize for Provost at Oertha¬ís Coronet and Investiture this past Saturday the 21st of July.  There was a demonstration in all weapons forms with mixed styles meeting followed by a workshop presented by Alaryn as an introduction to George Silver.  His recognition and new status were presented in the court of Their Highnesses, Cyrus and Catriona, Prince and Princess of Oertha, that same evening.  Congratulations to Provost Alaryn, may your feet find a clear path along the rest of your journey.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2007
          Congrats!!!

          Staffan

          --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, Joyce Corder