Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Thank you!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20 7:50 AM
      Brigit,

      The sash was made by my hands.  I glad it has found such a fine home and has started its journey of gaining history.

      Sorcha

      Tim Converse wrote:

      Sorcha sent them down/brought them down and handed them off to Staffan
      who handed them off to me.

      Santiago

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25 9:07 AM
        Ah!! All the better that it was made by your hands! Thanks my Lady!

        Brigit

        --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Beth Berry (Sorcha