Free Scholar

    Message 1 of 70 , Apr 2, 2005
      Greetings,

      I was wondering, what each persons opinion of what it means to be a
      Free Scholar? I have read and understood the current Guild Charter
      and the Oerthan Guidelines, but what does it mean to each of you?

      Than you for your time.

      In Service,
      Staffan Arffuidsson
      Journeyman
    • Joyce Smith
      Message 70 of 70 , Apr 18, 2005
        Congrats Santiago......hazah
        Viola

        Staffan Arffuidsson <arffuidson@...> wrote:

        H�lsningar,

        Congratulations to Master Juan Santiago for attaining the rank of Free
        Scholar.  David Falcone sponsored Santiago, and Santiago tested for
        his prize with I believe four Free Scholars.

        Congrats!

        In Service,
        Staffan Arffuidsson
        Journeyman, WKRGoD