Congratulations to Paula Piper Leigh

  • Cerridwen Coedwig
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2007
      Congratulations Paula, it was a delight to participate in and to observe
      your Free Scholar Prize. You fought well, and deserve the accolade you
      have received.

      Cerridwen
      Free Scholar as well
    • Robert Benson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 25, 2007
        I would like to add my congratulations as well. It was
        a pleasure to cross swords with you Paula, and I
        rejoice in your success.

        Robert
        --- Cerridwen Coedwig <cerridwen@...>

      • darthpointyhat@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 25, 2007
          Thank you Cerridwen!  I had a blast, and am grateful to everyone who came out make fighting my prize possible!

          Paula

          In a message dated 6/25/2007 4:57:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time, cerridwen@... writes:
          Congratulations Paula, it was a delight to participate in and to observe
          your Free Scholar Prize.  You fought well, and deserve the accolade you
          have received.

          Cerridwen
          Free Scholar as well

          See what's free at AOL.com.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 26, 2007
            --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, darthpointyhat@... wrote:

            > Thank you Cerridwen! I had a blast, and am grateful to everyone
            who came
            > out make fighting my prize possible!
            >
            > Paula
            =====

            OK, you guys got me flat-footed before I could recover...I was really
            proud and glad that I could be a part of it.

            so, here's the official announcement;

            BE IT KNOWN

            to all within the West Kingdom Royal Guild of Fence and the kingdom
            of the West that Scholar Paula Piper Leigh successfully played her
            Prize for FreeScholar at the June Crown tournament event this past
            Sunday, the 24th of June!!

            Her recognition and new status were proven and witnessed by both her
            Freescholars, honored guests, by the sponsoring Journeyman and to the
            Guildmaster in attendance, Nytshaed.

            I hereby send My personal Congratulations to Paula! And now begins
            the time for your new paths to explore and create!

            Vivat!

            El Senyor Ximon Martillo de Cordoba
            Journeyman, Royal Guild of Fence,
            Kingdom of the West
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 26, 2007
              I would like to add my congratulations as well.
              Well done Paula.

              Sorcha Careman
              LGM

              =====