the Freescholar Prize announcement for Paula Piper Leigh

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2007
      Let it be known to all who profess arms that we, The West Kingdom
      Royal Guild of Defense and through it's faithful Journeyman of The
      Guild of Defense, Xímon Martillo de Cordoba, do hereby give leave and
      license to our Scholar, Paula Piper Liegh to play the Freescholar
      Prize against all Freescholars willing to test her mettle in the
      subtle and diverse mysteries of the Single Sword at the June Crown
      Tournament event, her Prize fight being held Sunday, June 23rd on the
      morning hour of 9:30.

      We also hereby invite any Scholar, Journeyman, Provost, Guildmaster
      and invited guests with the attending guild members in their skill to
      play in her prize.

      We also hereby invite those interested to witness and support Lady
      Paula Piper Leigh as she presents her self in this endeavour

      Long Live the King and Queen of the West!