let's get a chat night

  • Simon El Martillo de Cordoba
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 17, 2004
      hey folks, since the weather is turning coldcer and wetter, why don't
      we schedule a chat night soon.

      for me, mondays after 7:00pm works good

      Simon
    • Staffan Arffuidson
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 17, 2004
        Due to school I might be a little late, but Mondays should work for me
        as well.

        Staffan Arffuidsson
        Journeyman, WKRGod
        PRM- Mists

        --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Simon El Martillo de
        Cordoba" <xochimil@y...> wrote:

        > hey folks, since the weather is turning coldcer and wetter, why don't
        > we schedule a chat night soon.
        >

        > for me, mondays after 7:00pm works good
        >
        > Simon
      • Anna Sera
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 17, 2004
          Unfortunately, Mondays will no longer work for me. I've been royally summoned tol go to Guard practice at Reinar and Ellisif's house on monday nights. Wednesdays?

          anna

          Cordoba" <xochimil@y...> wrote:

          > hey folks, since the weather is turning coldcer and wetter, why don't
          > we schedule a chat night soon.
          >

          > for me, mondays after 7:00pm works good
          >
          > Simon

          Do you Yahoo!?
          The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!
        • Staffan Arffuidson
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 17, 2004
            Wednesdays are good for me as well!

            --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, Anna Sera
            <larougemonte@y...> wrote:
            > Unfortunately, Mondays will no longer work for me. I've been royally
            summoned tol go to Guard practice at Reinar and Ellisif's house on
            monday nights. Wednesdays?

            > anna
            >
            > Staffan Arffuidson <arffuidson@y...> wrote:
            >
            > Due to school I might be a little late, but Mondays should work for me
            > as well.
            >
            > Staffan Arffuidsson
            > Journeyman, WKRGod
            > PRM- Mists
            >
            > --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Simon El Martillo de
            > Cordoba" <xochimil@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > hey folks, since the weather is turning coldcer and wetter, why don't
            > > we schedule a chat night soon.
            > >

            > > for me, mondays after 7:00pm works good
            > >
            > > Simon
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            > Get unlimited calls to
            >
            > U.S./Canada

            > The all-new My Yahoo! – Get yours free!
          • Brigit Kinch
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 17, 2004
              Wednesdays or Mondays are good, if I know in advance. Wednesdays are
              better.

              Can we please crosspost this to Westfence? Others who are not yet on
              this list should know about it.

              Brigit

              --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Staffan Arffuidson"
              <arffuidson@y...> wrote:

              > Wednesdays are good for me as well!
              >
              > --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, Anna Sera
              > <larougemonte@y...> wrote:
              > > Unfortunately, Mondays will no longer work for me. I've been
              royally
              > summoned tol go to Guard practice at Reinar and Ellisif's house on
              > monday nights. Wednesdays?
              > >

              > > anna
              > >
              > > Staffan Arffuidson <arffuidson@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Due to school I might be a little late, but Mondays should work
              for me
              > > as well.
              > >
              > > Staffan Arffuidsson
              > > Journeyman, WKRGod
              > > PRM- Mists
              > >
              > > --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Simon El Martillo de
              > > Cordoba" <xochimil@y...> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > hey folks, since the weather is turning coldcer and wetter, why
              don't
              > > > we schedule a chat night soon.
              > > >

              > > > for me, mondays after 7:00pm works good
              > > >
              > > > Simon
              > >

              > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
              > > Get unlimited calls to
              > >
              > > U.S./Canada

              Service.

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 17, 2004
                Dont forget that the SCA channel on Teamspeak is
                still up and available at :

                66.6.0.69:8767

                You can get the TeamSpeak2 program free (if anyone
                asks I will dig out my old instructions from
                Westfence)

                I just added a Royal Guild of Defence Channel, btw.

                http://my.yahoo.com
              • Andrew Hamilton
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 17, 2004
                  --- Staffan Arffuidson <arffuidson@...> wrote:

                  > Wednesdays are good for me as well!

                  I can't do wednesdays; coaching foil from 4 to 6 and
                  the Davis Period Fencing Club practice 7 to 10ish.
                  cheers,
                  Saor

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • Staffan Arffuidson
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 17, 2004

                    Yes Brigit, please cross-post it, the more the marrier.

                    Saor brings up a good point. We will not be able to get everyone in
                    on the chat do to life and other commitments. So, does anyone know of
                    a way to copy the chat and file it for those who could not participate?

                    Thank you for your time,

                    herre Staffan Arffuidsson
                    Journeyman, WKRGoD
                    PRM- Mists