Prize Announcement at della Spada

  • Tim Converse
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
      Let it be known to all who profess arms that we, The West Kingdom Royal Guild of Defense, Master Juan Santiago, Provost of The Guild of Defense and Lord Sheaghdha Cameron, Provost of The Guild of Defense do hereby give leave and license to our Scholars, Lady Cecilia Palazollo and Alessio Kaine, to play their Freescholar Prizes against all Freescholars, Journeyman, Provosts, Guildmasters and Courtiers in their subtle and diverse mysteries at Single Sword with the attending guild members.

      We hereby invite those interested to witness and support Lady Cecilia and Alessio as they present themselves at L’Esercisio della Spada, being held Friday June 8th to Sunday June 10th. Their Prizes shall be played Sunday morning.

      Long Live the King and Queen of the West!

      Master Juan Santiago
      Lord Sheaghdha Cameron

      --
      Tim "Santiago" Converse

      Enter a World of Elegant Magic
      http://www.santiagosmagic.com

      Home of Professor Scratch's Flea Circus
      http://www.fleacircusentertainment.com

      1-831-239-9862
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
        While I will not be able to attend, my spirit will be with both Scholar
        Cecilia and Scholar Alessio as they show how far they have come upon
        their journey of knowledge.

        Sincerely
        Sorcha Careman
        LGM