kingdom collegium

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2007
      I would like to remind everyone that collegium is coming soon and
      there are some classes that may be of interest to people throughoiut
      the day.

      I myself a looking forward to His Excellencies' Antonio's class
      "Castiglione for fighters"

      Provost Staffan is teaching a class on "the basics of Meyer"

      and Lysander Griffing is teaching an intro to rapier class also.

      If you have a class and still want to teach I think there is still
      time to contact the chancellor of the collegium.

      if not, the come out to learn something.

      XĂ­mon
      dean of curriculum