West Kingdom Royal Guild of Fence Prize Invitation

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 24, 2007

      Let it be known to all who profess arms that we, The West Kingdom Royal Guild of Fence and Ancient GuildMaster Sorcha Careman, do give leave and license to our Journeyman,
      Alaryn Aecenstaeff, to play his Provost prize against all Guild members and interested parties in the subtle and diverse mysteries of all standard forms as pleases the attending participants.   The Prize will be preceded with a short workshop by Journeyman Alaryn introducing the work of George Silver and his studies.

      We hereby invite those interested to witness and support Journeyman
      Alaryn Aecenstaeff as he presents himself at the Oerthan Coronet and Investiture being held the weekend of July 21-22  (Kenai, Alaska), to perform and do his uttermost for the achievement and bearing away of the prize.

      Long Live the King and Queen of the West!
    • Tim Converse
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 27, 2007
        Congratulations will definitely be in order Alaryn! Fight well!

        Santiago
        Provost

        --
        Tim "Santiago" Converse

        Enter a World of Elegant Magic
        http://www.santiagosmagic.com

        Home of Professor Scratch's Flea Circus
        http://www.fleacircusentertainment.com

        1-831-239-9862
      • Tim Converse
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 27, 2007
          I wanted to point out that there has been some wonderful growth in the
          Guild this past month. Here in the Mists we have added seven new
          Scholars to the ranks of the Guild of Defense!

          With that in mind I would like to ask all those who can to visit the
          Guild Website and double check your information there. I have tried to
          keep it updated but I fear a few names may have slipped through the
          cracks. So, if you find something missing or incorrect, please email me
          the corrections and I will get them taken care of ASAP.

          Thank you all,

          Santiago
          Provost and Dean of Students

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 28, 2007
            Alaryn,

            I wish you luck in your Prize!

            Staffan

            --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Beth Berry (Sorcha

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 29, 2007
              --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Staffan
              Arffuidsson" <arffuidson@...> wrote:

              > Alaryn,
              >
              > I wish you luck in your Prize!
              >
              > Staffan
              ====

              I also send my best to you Alaryn, I wish that I could be there to
              cross swords, but alas, it won't happen.

              know that I send my best wishes too!

              Ximon
              Journeyman