Spring Collegium Class

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16 1:16 PM

      I will be teaching a rapier based class at the Spring Colligium.

      The Basics of Meyer: Simple period rapier techniques
      Instructor: Herre Staffan Arffuidsson, Provost WK
      Royal Guild of Defense

      I will cover the basic techniques that Joachim Meyer discusses in the
      rapier section of his 1570 book "The Art of CombatÂ…". This will
      include moves that can be applied on the standard rapier field as
      well as the one for Cut & Thrust. Please bring as much equipment as
      you have, for I have a finite amount. Handouts will be provided.

      The cost would be $0

      The class can be for up to 20 participants.

      In Service to the West,
      Staffan Arffuidsson