Re: [RoyalGuildofDefense] Re Litany for Prizes.

  • Cerridwen Coedwig
    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 16, 2007
      I agree with Alaryn that we shouldn't strangle ourselves with
      regulation, yet I also agree with Crimson and Santiago that having
      something refined available can be beneficial to those who want smooth
      flow and aren't comfortable with "winging it". Perhaps a *collection*
      of Litanies to choose from for those who don't wish to create their own
      would be a good middle ground. Clear communication with affected
      parties including the heralds, preferably without time crunch, is always
      a good thing. There should always be some flexibility. Rigid systems
      break under stress.

      Cerridwen
    • Monica Gaudio
      Message 46 of 46 , Mar 27, 2007
        Good question. :) Hopefully sometime soon.  I'll be happy to work out details offline.

        Illadore

        On 3/27/07, Nytshaed(Douglas Leonard) <nytshaed1967@...> wrote:

        > Illadore
        > (who is an early bird and is somewhat disappointed
        > no one's ever taken
        > me up on that duel at dawn thing... :)

        OooO OOO!!!

        ahem... er, I mean...

        M'Lady I have been known to stalk camps at Estrella
        before the first cries seeking steel and they scoffed
        at my first earlybird tourney so many years ago but 22
        people came out at 7am Sunday morning of that crown...

        So my question to you is where and when may I 'take
        up' this thing of which you speak?

        It's here! Your new message!