Provost Prize

  • crimsonkyl
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2007
      To all whom this missive reaches; Good health and well met.
      Please forgive the lateness of this notice, but certain
      proprieties had to be observed first. Now to the matter at hand.
      Be it known that we, Provost David Falcone and Provost Crimthann
      Mac Giolla Padraig give leave, license and encouragement for
      Journeyman, Juan Santiago, to play his Provost Prize March 10th, AS 41
      (2007) at Caer Darth. We further encourage all Guild members to attend
      this rite, and those of sufficient rank to test this worthy, that his
      bearing away of the prize might be unimpeachable.

      Humbly,
      Provost Crimthann Mac Giolla Padraig for myself and Provost David
      Falcone.
    • zspaniard
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22, 2007
        To All Who Profess Skill At Arms,

        let it be known
        that I, Ancient Guildmaster of Fence, Jose Ramirez de
        Coronado, do give leave and licence to my Journeyman,
        Ximon el Martillo de Cordoba, to play his Provost
        Prize in the subtle art of the Rapier at the spring
        Cynaguan Coronet
        vis a vis, using single rapier, rapier and baton,
        rapier and buckler, rapier and dagger and case of
        rapiers against all Provosts, Guildmasters and anyone
        attending who wishes to test the Candidate's skill and
        knowledge.

        Let the Candidate do his utmost on the day to win the
        Prize.

        Long Live the Crown of the West!!!
        Message 3 of 3 , May 23, 2007
          Good Luck!!