offer for classes this weekend, from Kevin

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2007
      Hi guys,

      I wanted to let you all know that the Renaissance Symposium is being
      held this coming weekend in San Jose. While it's mainly targeted for
      the
      Renaissance faire community and the focus is thus on the late
      sixteenth
      century, there are many classes on topics ranging from English Country
      Dance to sixteenth century foundation garments.

      I'd also like to plug my class on Introductory Italian Rapier. This
      class will last one hour and is based on the Davis (i.e. Puck, Eric
      and
      my) interpretation of Capo Ferro. We will be covering basic guard
      positions, constraint, attacks, defenses, and counter attacks with the
      single sword. I am not sure what kind of class I am going to have, but
      if i have enough advanced students i will cover more advanced topics.

      And the great things are: It's in San Jose, and the entire event's
      only
      $20!

      http://www.rensymposium.com/

      And the Class list is here: