Re: a table at 12th night?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2006
      --- In westfence@yahoogroups.com, "crimsonkyl" <crimsonkil@...> wrote:

      > Forgive the selfishness, but NOT me. I have viewed the last two
      12th nights from behind that table for a majority of the event.
      There were those who helped out and helped out a lot, but no thank
      you.

      > -Crimson
      ***
      > > Not being in attendance myself I hesitate to broach
      > > the subject, but has a guild table been discussed
      > > and/or are there any who would man it if it got put
      > > in motion?
      > > Would have to kinda get jumped on real quicklike,
      > > but there seems time if there is interest.
      > > Nytshaed
      ====

      Crimthann,

      No my friend, that is NOT selfishness..It is being smart.

      You have proven time and time again for your service to the guild and
      this time your schedule does not permit it. I do thank you for
      answering honestly. I want everyone to know that please, do not put
      yourself in
      a bind if you have committments to either a guard or an office that
      you
      must attend to.

      I myself will look to man the table.. It is my intention to hand out
      and have lituarture ready and answer questions about the guild if
      anyone should have any. What I am also looking for is for a couple
      of people to possibly do some PERIOD technique demonstration if we
      have the space for it.

      So, if you have been studying a period technique and care to
      demonstrate it, (not teach a formal class) it would be welcome.
      Please get in contact with me so that I can possibly put together a
      small pamphlet of what the period technique is being dsiplayed so I
      can hand them out to people that are interested.

      Ximón
      Dean of curriculum
      Royal guild of defense