a table at 12th night?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2006
      I'd like to scout out for a few volunteers to possibly man a table at
      12th night?

      Anyone want to volunteer for a 1 hour block?

      Ximon
      dean of curriculum
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2006
        --- In westfence@yahoogroups.com, "crimsonkyl" <crimsonkil@...> wrote:

        > Forgive the selfishness, but NOT me. I have viewed the last two
        12th nights from behind that table for a majority of the event.
        There were those who helped out and helped out a lot, but no thank
        you.

        > -Crimson
        ***
        > > Not being in attendance myself I hesitate to broach
        > > the subject, but has a guild table been discussed
        > > and/or are there any who would man it if it got put
        > > in motion?
        > > Would have to kinda get jumped on real quicklike,
        > > but there seems time if there is interest.
        > > Nytshaed
        ====

        Crimthann,

        No my friend, that is NOT selfishness..It is being smart.

        You have proven time and time again for your service to the guild and
        this time your schedule does not permit it. I do thank you for
        answering honestly. I want everyone to know that please, do not put
        yourself in
        a bind if you have committments to either a guard or an office that
        you
        must attend to.

        I myself will look to man the table.. It is my intention to hand out
        and have lituarture ready and answer questions about the guild if
        anyone should have any. What I am also looking for is for a couple
        of people to possibly do some PERIOD technique demonstration if we
        have the space for it.

        So, if you have been studying a period technique and care to
        demonstrate it, (not teach a formal class) it would be welcome.
        Please get in contact with me so that I can possibly put together a
        small pamphlet of what the period technique is being dsiplayed so I
        can hand them out to people that are interested.

        Ximón
        Dean of curriculum
        Royal guild of defense