Re: Bylaws changes......

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2006

      < Ximon wrote:
      ===
      I like the title suggested by Staffan for the youth, but I would like
      to amend that to " Scholar,youth". I am proposing that we members in
      the guild are ALL "scholars" excpet the patrons/Patroness'.
      ===== >

      I am a little confused by your terminology, Ximon. While I agree
      that we are all scholars of history (and historical combat), I was
      suggesting that we call them Scholars because that is the first rank
      within the Guild.

      If you would be kind enough to elaborate further, I would greatly
      appriciate it.

      In Service,