Thank you

  • mompenrose
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
      I would like to thank all of you for crossing blades with me in the
      Roses Tourney at Crown. This was my first Central West event and it
      was a wonderful experience. I appreciate all your kindness to me.

      Christina
      Oertha Princess'Rapier Champion
      Journeyman
    • Cerridwen Coedwig
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
        Waaaah! I didn't get to do so. My silly husband wanted me to go
        shopping! I look forward to another opportunity.

        Cerridwen
        Free Scholar

        mompenrose wrote:

        > I would like to thank all of you for crossing blades with me in the
        > Roses Tourney at Crown. This was my first Central West event and it
        > was a wonderful experience. I appreciate all your kindness to me.
        >
        > Christina
        > Oertha Princess'Rapier Champion
        > Journeyman

      • Tina Crothers
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
          Cerridwen,

          I did enjoy our conversation. Hopefully we will be able to cross blade the
          next time I am down in your area.

          Christina