Re: Mon night stab club in Westermark...

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 11, 2006
      Another option might be "Salle de Westermark"...

      Staffan

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 11, 2006
        --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Staffan Arffuidsson"
        <arffuidson@...> wrote:

        > Another option might be "Salle de Westermark"...
        >
        > Staffan
        >

        > --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, sjack <sjack@> wrote:
        > >
        > > the Barony of Westermark has a Monday night rapier practise now.
        > > contact me for info about it, should you ever be around the
        peninsula and want to fence mon nights.

        > > I'm trying to figure out what to name it. I'm kicking around
        > > "westermark salle" but someone stop me if that's not a period
        term.

        > > Cheers,
        > > P-) Jack.
        ====

        That's great to hear Jack! For both of you I have a couple of new
        people who want to get into SCA-rapier and live on the penninsula, I
        believe. I'll email you both the info this weekend.

        I myself have been calling my practice, "Salon" based on the old
        Salon ideal of sharing ideals and ideas and discussions.. I have
        always wanted the Salon to be something that people could come to and
        have our company ( The compnay of the Martillodores) members teach
        what they know about to new poeple too.

        Ximon
      • sjack
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 12, 2006
          Sounds great, we have 4 people so far, would like to have more!

          P-) Jack.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 14, 2006
            Greetings,

            COuld you post directions to said Salle?

            Thank you in advance,