Mon night stab club in Westermark...

  • sjack
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 11, 2006
      the Barony of Westermark has a Monday night rapier practise now.
      contact me for info about it, should you ever be around the peninsula
      and want to fence mon nights.

      I'm trying to figure out what to name it. I'm kicking around
      "westermark salle" but someone stop me if that's not a period term.

      Cheers,
      P-) Jack.
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 11, 2006
        Another option might be "Salle de Westermark"...

        Staffan

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 11, 2006
          --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Staffan Arffuidsson"
          <arffuidson@...> wrote:

          > Another option might be "Salle de Westermark"...
          >
          > Staffan
          >

          > --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, sjack <sjack@> wrote:
          > >
          > > the Barony of Westermark has a Monday night rapier practise now.
          > > contact me for info about it, should you ever be around the
          peninsula and want to fence mon nights.

          > > I'm trying to figure out what to name it. I'm kicking around
          > > "westermark salle" but someone stop me if that's not a period
          term.

          > > Cheers,
          > > P-) Jack.
          ====

          That's great to hear Jack! For both of you I have a couple of new
          people who want to get into SCA-rapier and live on the penninsula, I
          believe. I'll email you both the info this weekend.

          I myself have been calling my practice, "Salon" based on the old
          Salon ideal of sharing ideals and ideas and discussions.. I have
          always wanted the Salon to be something that people could come to and
          have our company ( The compnay of the Martillodores) members teach
          what they know about to new poeple too.

          Ximon
        • sjack
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 12, 2006
            Sounds great, we have 4 people so far, would like to have more!

            P-) Jack.

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 14, 2006

              COuld you post directions to said Salle?

              Thank you in advance,